As part of Automated Logic’s ZS room sensors are an integral component of the WebCTRL® building automation system. These sensors provide the function and flexibility you need to manage the conditions important to the comfort, productivity, and sustainability of your facility, and are designed to work with Automated Logic controllers. The ZS sensors measure room temperature, relative humidity, carbon dioxide, motion and VOCs (volatile organic compounds), and are available in a variety of zone-sensing combinations to address your specific control requirements.
- Temp, CO2 and Humidity Options
- VOC Options
- Addressable / supports daisy-chaining
- Hidden communication port
- Occupancy status indicator option
- Push-button occupancy override option
- Setpoint adjust option
- Large, easy- to-read LCD option
- Alarm indicator option
- Motion Sensing option
- Fan speed control option
- Cooling / Heating / Fan Only - Mode Control option
- °F to °C conversion button option
- Easy and cost-effective installation
- Integrates seamlessly with WebCTRL alarming for proactive monitoring of important sensor conditions, including:
- Can co-exist on Rnet with Automated Logic’s wireless sensors
- Single-program controllers can support a total of 5 sensors
- Multi-program controllers can support up to 15 sensors
ZS intelligent zone sensors
Automated Logic’s line of intelligent zone sensors provides the function and flexibility you need to manage the conditions important to the comfort, productivity and sustainability of your facilit.
The ZS sensors are designed to measure room temperature, relative humidity, carbon dioxide and VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), and are available in a variety of zone-sensing combinations to address your specific control requirements. Designed to work with ZN, SE and ME controllers, the ZS sensor line includes the ZS Standard, ZS Plus, ZS Pro and ZS Pro-F.