The Automated Logic® OptiFlex™ BACnet router is an integral component of the WebCTRL® building automation system.
The OptiFlex router routes BACnet messages between the WebCTRL building automation system backbone (BACnet/IP), and a subnetwork of WebCTRL controllers (BACnet MS/TP and/or BACnet ARCnet). It connects directly to the Ethernet LAN and provides the WebCTRL server with access to the entire WebCTRL system.
Key BACnet Features
- Provides BACnet routing between supported BACnet communication types
- High-speed, native BACnet over ARC156 communications delivers high-speed response when you need it
- Supports up to 99 ARCnet controllers and 60 BACnet MS/TP controllers to connect together via the WebCTRL building automation system backbone
- Can serve as a BACnet Broadcast Management Device (BBMD) routing any BACnet broadcast messages directly to other BBMD devices on the BACnet network
- Supports BACnet Foreign Device Registration (FDR)
- Supports Gig-E, 1000Mbps BACnet IP and DHCP IP addressing
- Local Access Ethernet port at 10 or 100 Mbps for system start-up and troubleshooting
- Firmware upgrades can be performed remotely
- Capacitor-backed real-time clock keeps time in the event of power failure or network interruption for up to three days
- DIN rail mounting and screw mounting
OPTIFLEX™ BACNET ROUTER