The Automated Logic line of Medium Equipment Controllers are integrals component of the WebCTRL® building automation system. These BACnet Advanced Application Controllers (B-AAC) provide a rugged solution for single-equipment applications. Designed to operate in a wide range of environmental conditions. SE controllers can be used in rooftop units, mechanical rooms, equipment closets or almost any other weather-tight location. SE controllers use native BACnet communications over either a high-speed ARCNET 156 kbps network or a MS/TP network to provide maximum flexibility and interoperability. SE controllers have plenty of memory for schedules, alarms, trends and Fault Detection and Diagnostics (FDD)
- BACnet Advanced Application Controllers (B-AAC) that support native BACnet communications to field devices overhigh-speed ARCNET 156 Kbps or BACnet MS/TP networks
- Custom-programmable using EIKON® software for the WebCTRL® system, enabling you to create graphic logic sequences for your application.
- Flexible communication port configurations are available for communications to field controllers and routing to other BACnet and non-BACnet devices
- Easy third-party integration using Automated Logic’s extensive library of integrations
- Supports OptiPoint™ equipment interfaces
- Supports communicating sensors
- BACnet Testing Lab (BTL) Product Listing
- BACnet Protocol Implementation Conformance Statement (PICS)
medium equipment controllers
The SE563 controller is suitable for rooftop air handling units (AHUs), other large pieces of equipment, or zones that require multiple control programs.
- 5 Digital Outputs
- 6 Universal Inputs
- 3 Analog Outputs
SE6166 & SE6104A CONTROLLERS
The SE6166 controller controls rooftop air handling units (AHUs), other large single pieces of equipment, or zones. You can mount the SE6166 on or inside the rooftop equipment.
- 6 Digital Outputs
- 16 Universal Inputs
- 6 Analog Outputs
The SE6104a controller controls rooftop air handling units (AHUs), other large single pieces of equipment, or zones. You can mount the SE6104a on or inside the rooftop equipment.
- 6 Digital Outputs
- 10 Universal Inputs
- 4 Analog Outputs