The Project Manager is responsible for the overall success of assigned projects for ECSi. This includes, quality installations and services, developing customer relationships, and completing projects timely, on budget, and per design. The Project Manager will receive support from the General Manager, Sales and other office personnel. The following is a list of primary duties and job expectations.
- Project Execution
- Review contract and/or PO.
- Schedule sales to installation turnover meeting. Review project scope, risk log, special conditions, estimates, specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Create project schedules and align with customer’s timeline.
- Create programs and database for projects.
- Manage programming, equipment checkout and HVAC start-ups for all assigned projects.
- Manage materials and resources to complete projects timely and on budget.
- Coordinate project tasks with contractors, sub-contractors and fellow employees.
- Attend job or customer meetings as required.
- Develop and submit RFIs.
- Work with sales on change orders.
- Insure processes and procedures are being followed.
- Insure start-up/commissioning forms are completed for all projects.
- Manage project punch lists.
- Coordinate and document all customer training.
- Manage close out process at completion of project.
- Send warranty letter
- Service Turnover
- Minimum 2 year technical degree or 4 years work experience in related field.
- Understanding of HVAC equipment and control systems.
- Efficient use of the windows operating system & MS Office suite.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Must clearly communicate in verbal and written form.
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs.
- Must be able to use multi-meter and small hand tools.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Follow all ECSi and customer safety guidelines. Safety is a high priority for employees and customers.
- Practice and maintain ECSi core values: trust, honesty, integrity, and commitment.
- Maintain ECSi’s high level of quality installation and customer satisfaction.
- Look for, and suggest process improvements, both for efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Deal with customer conflicts in a calm professional manner.
- Communicate openly with fellow employees.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Continue training and professional development.
- Respect company and customer property.
Please send resume to: email@example.com