The Project Manager is responsible for the overall success of assigned projects for ECSI. This includes, quality installations and services, developing customer relationships, and completing projects timely, on budget, and per design. The Project Manager will receive support from the Office Manager, Sales and other office personnel. The following is a list of primary duties and job expectations.
- Manage projects from the sales turnover meeting thru completion and handoff to the service department.
- Manage relationships with sub-contractors as well as customers.
- Complete projects within contract requirements, under budget and on time.
- Manage the scope of the project and develop RFI’s and change orders to expand the scope.
- Coordinate project materials and manpower needs for each project and help develop strategic plans to meet project requirements.
- Work with the sales team to streamline the sales to installation process.
- Develop project databases, programs, and graphics to meet project requirements.
- Manage monthly progress billings.
- Follow all ECSI and customer safety guidelines. Safety is a high priority for employees and customers.
- Practice and maintain ECSI core values: trust, honesty, integrity, and commitment.
- Maintain ECSI’s high level of quality installation and customer satisfaction.
- Look for, and suggest process improvements, both for efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Deal with customer conflicts in a calm professional manner.
- Communicate openly with fellow employees.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Continue training and professional development.
- Respect company and customer property.
- College degree and/or 3-5 years’ related experience preferred.
- Prior experience in the Construction or HVAC industry preferred.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Knowledge of BAS control systems.
- Able to use the Microsoft Suite.
- Must clearly communicate in verbal and written form.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and specifications.
- Ability to lead a team and communicate effectively with others.
Please email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR press the "Apply Now" button at the top of the page.