The Control System Designer is responsible for generating control drawings for assigned projects. These control drawings consist of network risers, HVAC equipment layouts, wiring details, sequences of operations, panel details, material lists, room schedules and submittal documentation. The Control System Designer will receive support from the General Manager, Project Manager, Sales and other office personnel. The following is a list of primary duties and job expectations.
- Use Visio & MS Office tools to generate a complete control drawing package.
- Generate submittal documentation.
- Order material for projects and track.
- Generate requests for information as needed
- Collaborate with contractors, owners and engineers on project designs.
- Follow all standard procedures.
- Complete as-built control drawings based on feedback from field.
- Generate operation and maintenance manuals.
- Meet project deadlines.
- Other engineering tasks as assigned.
- Minimum 2 year technical degree. BS EE or BS ME preferred.
- Understanding of HVAC equipment and control systems.
- Efficient use of the windows operating system & MS Office suite.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Must clearly communicate in verbal and written form.
- Practice and maintain ECSI core values: trust, honesty, integrity, and commitment.
- Follow all ECSI and customer safety guidelines. Safety is a high priority for employees and customers.
- Maintain ECSI’s high level of quality workmanship and customer satisfaction.
- Build and manage relationships with coworkers, customers, and contractors.
- Look for, and suggest process improvements, both for efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Deal with conflicts in a calm professional manner. Escalate as needed.
- Communicate openly with fellow employees.
- Ask for assistance when appropriate.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Continue training and professional development.
- Respect company and customer property.
Please email Resume to email@example.com OR press the "Apply Now" button at the top of the page.