We are looking for a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. You will be assisting management, sales, and any visitors politely and professionally. You must have excellent computer skills and able/willing to learn new software tools. You will be working on a Windows PC daily utilizing the Microsoft and Vista Viewpoint software tools.
- Answer phone, assist caller and/or route call to the appropriate personnel.
- Take in and sort daily mail.
- Type letters and correspondence for staff
- Help keep office organized and order/maintain office supplies.
- Place material orders, receive parts, check accuracy with packing list and notify appropriate personnel.
- Issue Purchase Orders to field personnel.
- Assisting with project billings monthly.
- Assisting with customer service calls, creating work orders and tracking.
- Creating material RMAs, ship and track.
- Assist with tracking project milestones.
- Other Duties as requested.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Desktop PC, Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
- 401k Plan
- Medical, dental, and Vision plans offered.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent required. College coursework is preferred.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at times when taking in and shipping packages.
Must be able to carry packages up and down stairs.